PBD is a national chain recognized by major consumer goods manufacturers such as Altria/Philip Morris, Coca-Cola, Core-Mark Int’l, Nestle USA, Frito Lay, and Monster Energy Company. PBD is a franchise that collects NO royalties from our retailers, and operates as a consulting and marketing company on a partnership basis with our retailers and vendors to shape our futures together for transformation and growth. PBD as a chain moves toward centralization through valuable consulting, sales intelligence driven category management, proprietary tobacco fixtures, and unique franchise assets to drive sales for sustainable advantage in the marketplace.
Factors For Success
- Our management team holds retailers, vendors, and PBD staff accountable by evaluating performance and creating incentives for success.
- Unlock opportunities for growth by staying relevant or disrupting the marketplace to uncover breakthrough imperatives.
- Think tank for innovation and creativity to improve business as well as navigate our retailers and vendors through dynamic changes in the petroleum channel and economic trends.
- Heavily involved in political and government affairs to protect our retailers and vendor partners form external threats to our industry.
Category Management Teams
- Negotiate CMAs that are mutually beneficial to our vendors and retailers.
- Orchestrate schematics and resets that are powered by knowledge and analysis to maximize retail sales and eliminate out-of-stock.
- Create and implement promotions, buydowns, and new item distribution through our multiple communication channels.
- Provide PBD SMCs with creative tools, information, and proprietary value proposition platforms to drive sales.
Sales and Marketing Consultants (SMCs)
- Implement programs and promotions, and utilize sales tools as delivered by Category Managers.
- Conduct one-on-one consulting with retailers and managers to counsel for maximum sales and optimal profitability.
- Resolve problems to ensure retailer performance and vendor satisfaction.